Relevant topics include, but are not limited to:
- Studies of cultural artifacts in which IR and/or Raman component is the main focus.
- Developments on specific IR and/or Raman analytical procedures.
- New insights into materials used in works of art through IR or Raman involved investigation.
- Instrumental development or sample preparation procedures, such as Surface-Enhanced IR or Raman or Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopies.
- Mapping / imaging techniques.
Advancements in Infrared and Raman Spectroscopies Applied in Archaeological Science